Essential Camp Info
What To Bring
- All equipment is provided but you are welcome to bring your own specialist equipment if you prefer e.g. tennis racket.
- Your booking ref. no. to sign your kids out of the camp at the end of each day.
- Wear clothing suitable for the season and a full active day eg shorts and tracksuit bottoms, trainers, fleece and a waterproof.
- Bring snacks and a packed lunch. PLEASE NO NUTS AS WE ARE A NUT FREE CAMP.
- Bring a refillable water bottle.
- On sunny days please apply suncream to your children before they arrive at camp. We have suncream for the kids at camp and top up applications will be supervised if more is needed. Our coaches cannot apply this.
- If you need to bring medicine you will be asked to fill out a form. Any medicines will be kept stored for you in case it is required. This can be stored in a fridge if required.
- No ipads, tablets or telephones. If you do need a telephone, you will be asked to hand it in at the start of the day. This is to protect the taking of images of children.
For further information please visit our FAQ page.