What to bring to camp
- A huge packed lunch with snacks and drinks fit for a full active day. As the children are very active, please make sure they have plenty of healthy, energy foods.
- A water bottle is essential for water refills.
- Sun protection is vital, please bring sun cream and a sun hat. If you forget to bring suncream we have Nivea Sun Factor 50 at camp. Please advise us if your child is in any way allergic to this sun protection.
- Please DO NOT bring anything valuable. We discourage the use of electronic devices as they are not required at the camp but this is left to your discretion.
- Please DO NOT bring MOBILE PHONES. If your child needs to contact you during the day, they can use the camp telephone. We ask that any mobile phones are named and handed in each morning to the camp manager.
Advice on clothing
- Indoor & outdoor trainers (especially during wet weather).
- A hat will be needed in warm or hot weather.
- An extra jumper and a waterproof jacket are advised for wet weather.
- A towel for the fun water activities in the summer, weather permitting.
- Excel will provide all the necessary equipment, however, personal sports equipment like tennis rackets, lacrosse and hockey sticks, gum guards etc are optional.
- Extra equipment may be required for the Excel Plus week of activities. Please check on the activity page or contact us.
If you have any queries, please call Excel on 07970 514 514.
We look forward to seeing you this coming holiday and in welcoming your children to a fun packed week.